Thriving in challenging, hazardous and confined areas, ROBOCUT allows JSA Landscape Group to reach the parts other mowers can’t reach and enables JSA Landscape Group to work faster, smarter and safer than ever before. ROBOCUT is one of the most innovative and exciting products ever to hit the grass maintenance market, allowing us to tackle jobs with confidence that used to be labour intensive, time-consuming and dangerous.
With outstanding stability, intuitive finger-tip controls, and a safe working range of up to 150m, this technological marvel allows JSA Landscape Group to work up to 25 times faster than by hand and delivers an exceptional high-quality finish.
It can tackle the toughest jobs in a wide range of different work environments, including:
- Highways Agency – handling road and motorway embankments, roundabouts and lay-bys.
- Local Authorities – parks, schools, footpaths and sportsfields.
- Waterway and drainage boards – river banks, canals, reservoirs and dams.
- Railways – embankments and restricted sites.
- Secure sites – military bases, airports, hazardous areas.
- Commercial and Industrial – factory units, industrial plants.
- Leisure – golf courses, landscape gardens, sporting venues.
- Heritage sites – National Trust, English Heritage, stately homes.
- Woodland – Forestry Commission.
- Public Utilities – electricity boards, telecommunication