Serving clients across the South East of England and members of the NAAC, we offer specialist services based upon our arable and grass land operations. Over the last 30 years we have invested large sums of money in our machinery fleet providing our customers with the latest technology, helping drive forward our efficiencies and therefore giving the client unrivalled service.
Our aim for the agricultural contracting arm is not to offer every service under the sun, but to focus on our core operations, in turn making us more knowledgeable in our chosen area and setting us apart from our competitors.
As a company, we take both training and Health and Safety in our agricultural sector very seriously. All our operators are highly skilled and each hold the relevant certificates for their particular jobs.
We employee a health and safety consultant who ensures all risk assessments and method statements are completed for each job giving our clients piece of mind.
A selection of our operations include:
- Mowing – New front and rear high capacity mowers
- Raking – Adjustable width raking
- Grass spreading – New high output grass tedder
- Chopping – Self propelled forager
- Carting – Large silage trailers
- Buckraking – New front buckrake
- Baling – New Holland square baling
- Wrapping – Wrapping and stacking service
- Grass seeding – 3 metre sowing/ direct drill
- Fertiliser application – Kuhn variable rate spreader with weigh cells
- Topping – Schulte 8m Grass topping
- Spraying – 24 metre mounted sprayer
- Hedge Cutting – 8m reach machines
- Ploughing – 6 furrow ploughs
- Cultivations – Spade rollers, power harrowing
- Sowing – 3m/4m drills
- Rolling – Cambridge rolling
- Square Baling – New Holland Square baling
- Topping – Stubble topping